SPGA is entering its 20th year of operations and highlights many successes, unity and friendships developed in North America and the South Pacific Region. We are a private club duly registered as an association and are governed under rules of golfing as set forth by RCGA and BCGA since 1999.
SPGA is a fully registered non-profit organization which has also supported some of our local charities such as the Cancer Society, Heart and Stroke Foundation, Arthritis Society, Children’s Hospital and the Diabetes Foundation.
As the Fundraising Director I am seeking sponsorship for our club, sponsorship contributions are vital to the continued success of our organization.
For a sponsorship of $500, you will get the following:
- A 7 foot Feather flag with your company logo which will be prominently displayed for the duration of every SPGA golf tournament
- 1 year worth of advertising on the SPGA website
- Your business cards will be available at our registration desk
- Your company will be acknowledged and promoted at the annual SPGA awards banquet.
- Returning sponsors will receive a complimentary round of golf at an SPGA tournament as well as two tickets to attend the SPGA awards banquet
Your sponsorship and support is highly appreciated. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the undersigned at .
Avin Jagdatt & Dinesh Charan
SPGA Fundraising Directors